Friday, April 16, 2004

Inaugural Post

_____________________________________

Welcome to the BYU Law Blog! This will (hopefully) blossom into a useful resource for past and present BYU law students, faculty members, friends, etc.

My name is Spencer Macdonald. I am a 2004 graduate of J. Reuben Clark Law School. I work at a small firm in Provo, Utah and work primarily in business litigation. On the home front, I am married and have 3 1/2 children.

This is my first attempt at a blog, so bear with me a bit. The content will be a mix of what I personally find interesting and important: current events, religion, politics, the occasional movie review.

I've been reading blogs for a couple of years now. My favorites include Glenn Reynolds' Instapundit, Eugene Volokh and his co-conspirators at The Volokh Conspiracy, James Lileks' The Bleat, Andrew Sullivan's The Daily Dish, Walter Olson's Overlawyered and Stefan Sharkansky's Oh, That Liberal Media.